Sunday 25 September 2011

The Start of Something New

When I first met her I knew there was something special about her. I don't know what it was in the beginning, I was drawn to her. As time has gone by and I've gotten to really know her, see how alike we were, everything we had in common, and then of course the attraction. In the beginning I would of never believed we would be starting this journey... together. Entering into this online D/s relationship will be a learning experience for us both and a stepping stone to the next level.

I am honored that she wants me to be the one to teach her, guide her, and mentor her in her submission. I will cherish above all the gift she gives me of her submission. In times of stress or trouble, the roles will be left behind, to be a supportive friend and partner.

In the beginning of this journey there will be easy, good, hard, and trying times. I will be there to make sure she makes it through everything. I will always be here to help with any questions or concerns, she should never be afraid to bring any topic up.

By having this journal it will help us and be something we can look upon, seeing our progress as we grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment