Saturday 24 September 2011

Everything Has A Beginning

Sometimes your life doesn't turn out how you expect it to. 


For example, I never expected I would meet a woman who would show me who I truly am. I never dreamt that I would crave what She had to offer to me and I never entertained the idea that we could make our situation work.


But boy am I happy with how things have turned out.


Sure, this is only the beginning and a lot could happen. This could all come crashing to an end. Our plans could fall apart but on the other hand, this could be the best thing that ever happened to me and I'd like to think that She feels the same way.


In the coming days, we will be entering into an online D/s relationship and in the future... Who knows? Maybe we'll have more and then we really will have made this work.


I'm completely new to submission. I crave it, I dream of it, I need it and want it. So now with the help of my Mistress, I'll have it. 


This journal will be the story of my progress, the place where I can speak of my feelings for everything I'm asked to do and it's a place where my Mistress can review what we've done, understand my thoughts and feelings and tailor our time to something that will suit both of our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment